Sunday, December 6, 2009

Are the 4G mp3 players being sold on eBay for really cheap any good?

I've been looking for a new 4G mp3 player and eBay has a few with a starting bid at $0.99 AUD (the no-name brand iPod-looking ones) and the bidding usually stops at about the $50 mark.



The sellers seem to be from Hong Kong and they do seem legit and have a fair a good rating but I just want to know if the mp3 players are any good.



I had a friend who bought one for $30 but he's only had it a for a few days.



If anyone has ever bought one of these mp3 players and has had it for a while, I would really appreaciate if you could please share your review.



Thanks



Are the 4G mp3 players being sold on eBay for really cheap any good?myspace code





They are good I sell them online at my website cheaper than Ebay they get shipped from Hong Kong http://www.mp4direct.org use the mp3 / mp4 player link and they last and work well they have a full 12 months warranty



Are the 4G mp3 players being sold on eBay for really cheap any good?love myspace myspace.com



I have seem some good 4gb iPods on ebay.com. They are probably fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive