Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HELP mE WITH MY MP3 PLAYER PROBLEM!!! HELP!!!?

I got my Mp3 player like 2 weeks ago..



Sansa 4gb



now.. today when i go on Media Player to put some new songs on it. after its done i pull out the Wire thing ( the wire like USB or somethin that help me get my song in my mp3 and charge it..) so after i pull it out and put it back in.. my computer pop up somethin said " that is is some problem going on with that thing" then my mp3 just turn off.. and WOULDNT TURN ON AGAIN!!! WHAT DO I DO!?



And Can I exchange it? :S:S:S



HELP HEKLP!!



HELP mE WITH MY MP3 PLAYER PROBLEM!!! HELP!!!?myspace live





You should call your manufacturer(if you do not have the number, check their website.) Most stores have a 90 day return policy with all packaging and receipt.



If you do not have a receipt but the serial number was scanned at the time of purchase the retailer should be able to look up the purchase date.



Good luck.



HELP mE WITH MY MP3 PLAYER PROBLEM!!! HELP!!!?coolest myspace myspace.com



usually if an mp3 player is 2 weeks old they might take it back if you have the receipt but i would do it fast!!! Usually most stores have a 3 week policy for returns.. If it broke like that then it probably is broken. probably a software issue..



did you try restarting your computer and such??



good luck!!!
Its broken(i think) my mp3 doesn't work anymore too.
First. Dont panic, and throw the thing. the 4 gig. has had these problems. (i have a 2 gig) What you do, is change the USB cord. to make sure it wasnt faulty. and if that doesnt work, take it back. for the Mp3 player not turning on: make sure u charge it. charge the battery, and it will turn on. Good luck!



Change the USB cord: means try a different one.



Just go up to the place that you got it and say: "my Mp3 player won't turn on. May I please exchange it?"
It probaly just ran out of juice. If it didn't then just tell the company or store that it broke. if the store dosn't give you a new one then go to the manufactures website and call them for the support line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive