Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cheap laptop & MP3 player needed?

Hi guys, I am due to be going travelling in a few moths, In the meantime I am looking to be taking a laptop and an MP3 player away with me.



I am not after nothing flashy I just require a standard laptop where I am able to download plenty of muics,surf the web and play football manager.



As with the MP3 player I am looking for something that can hold up to 5,000+ songs. I'm not looking for an iPod so another make is fine.



So does anyone know of any website where I can get these uber cheap? I aint fussed if it's second hand etc,just something to kill a bit of free time.



Thanks



Cheap laptop %26amp; MP3 player needed?bad girls club





Dabs is the answer for such things electrical.



http://www.dabs.com/



or if you don't mind 2nd hand then ebay is always the cheapest



Cheap laptop %26amp; MP3 player needed?school myspace myspace.com



as i hear aol dish laptops out for free if you sign up for their internet services
a 30G mp3 player would probably work the best for you. The Zune is a good choice.



A standard IBM thinkpad would work good for you to. I would just go with the cheapest laptop you can find since you are just doing basic tasks. Just make sure it has a wireless LAN card in it so you can connect to wireless networks.



ebay is a good place to find used items. bid and get them cheap.
I bought a laptop a couple of weeks ago and i think it is a bargain. I bought a fujitsu siemens Amilo Li 1705 for 锟?99 from a shop called STAPLES in the UK. It runs 448 ram and 1.86 ghz it has a 60 gb hard drive and it surfs the net, plays music, emails, office and games. I know a lot of techies will say this is not a lot of ram etc but it works fine. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive