Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Best MP3 for the price?

well when i typed the question i took a look at some of those "we have found similar questions" and i found this MP3:



SanDisk Sansa e250 2GB



heres the webiste i found for it: http://salestores.com/sandis06.html



so first i want you to look at that site and tell me if its a good MP3 cuz it sound good to me, but im not super smart when it comes to these things.



i need something preferably somewhere around 100$



so then now after you do that, tell me:



is there anything out there thats better?



i dont need to many songs. i'd be super super superrrr happy w/ like 400-600 songs.



thanks soooooooo much everybody!



Best MP3 for the price?myspace bulletins





oh i've seen that one before. my friend had it and i used it when i was at his place. that thing isnt half bad. its a very decent mp3 player. there are better ones but in your case i know your trying to get one that cheaper. but that sandisk one would do the trick



Best MP3 for the price?private myspace myspace.com



Check out officemax they have a black Friday sale on the 30 gig zune for only 100 dollars that is about 10000+ songs and you get a fm tuner and zune to zune sharing I would check it out I am tempted to pick one up myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive