Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What's the best MP3 editor?

I want to trim my MP3's specifically, to make a new MP3 that's a shorter version of the original MP3.



What's the best MP3 editor?icons for myspace





Wavepad! (free edition) its what i use and its a lil gem!



xx



What's the best MP3 editor?hidden myspace myspace.comno worries! x Report It


Can sum eml a link to Wavepad! also theres audio4fun.net Report It


Audacity
I convert to WAV edit w/ sound recorder and back to MP3. To convert use:



Advanced WMA Workshop



Audio Conversion Wizard



Theres also audio4fun.com !!
I always use WaveLab. It works great for my mp3 editing needs. I also use it to edit an mp3 file and download the snippet of the song to my phone to be used as a ringtone.
goldwave sound editor is the best



http://www.goldwave.com/

1 comment:

  1. http://www.mp3do.com/soundeditor.html
    Mp3 editor
    You can find numerous Mp3 editor software’s on the

    internet but not all of them are supported by windows 7 All Sound Editor XP v1.41 comes with

    completely compatible with windows 7 and with this Mp3

    editor
    you can fix mp3 file saving issues

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive