Sunday, December 6, 2009

Problems with my mp3 player and windows media player?

hey all. I have a sony walkman mp3 player (atrac3plus) and I'm trying to use windows media player 9 to put music in my mp3. however, it's not working....it says that it transfered but when I check the mp3, it' not there. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks and God bless you all.



Problems with my mp3 player and windows media player?search myspace





First right click the song, then go to locate file, then find the song then right click the song u want, and got to sync list and do the same to add more songs. When ya done press snycronize



it should mwrk



Problems with my mp3 player and windows media player?good myspace myspace.com



use som other program
A good and final solution to all your problems: don't buy windows software or hardware. iTunes and Mac are brilliant and have never failed on me.
if you still have it look in the manual,if you don't have it consult the website,if it is not in there try switching to windows media version 10.If none of those work do a websearch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive