Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How to download music to my MP3. My computer say inplug device needed. Do i need a memory card in my

i downloaded the music i want, onto my computer. i can't get the computer to download to the MP3 player. the MP3 player is hooked up to the computer usb outlet. do i need a memory card for the MP3 player? the computer keeps saying inplug device needed. what is that?



How to download music to my MP3. My computer say inplug device needed. Do i need a memory card in my MP3?funny videos myspace





This is what I do with MP3, etc.



Plug it in through USB, go to My Computer then Removeble Drive F: then put music in there.



How to download music to my MP3. My computer say inplug device needed. Do i need a memory card in my MP3?myspace commentes myspace.com



first of all u need songs on your computer, then u plugg in that music thing u lissen on :P and then u go on my computer and find the name on that thing and u open it and set songs in it :) hope it helped abitt ;)
Go to http://www.flickrmusic.com and start downloading music/movies right away. The excitement our family shares for music is now truly unlimited thanks to the incredibly easy-to-use Music Downloads Membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive