Sunday, December 6, 2009

How Do I Burn An MP3 CD From My PC?

I just bought a new car and the cd player in it plays regular and MP3 CD's. I am told MP3 CD's hold much more music than regular CD's. So I go to NAPSTAR and I down load a bunch of MP3, but when I go to burn the CD the songs are converted into regular CD's. Is there ary way to burn MP3 CD's. If so how. Do I need additional software?



How Do I Burn An MP3 CD From My PC?myspace background





You just burn the CD's as Data CD's



so choose your favourite burning software, select data cd and drag and drop the songs and burn



With Windows XP I think you just drag and drop on burner icon to to the same but I havnt tried that



How Do I Burn An MP3 CD From My PC?flash myspace myspace.com



you have to have a burner
download or buy nero burning software. it is really easy to use
Using WMP, it gives you the option of "audio" CD or "data" CD. If the songs are already MP3's, you can just select data CD.



Other players give you the option in preferences or options as to how to burn.
try roxio if you wanna buy software - if not try Itunes -there's a free burner on there
you need a c writer and try downloading nero startsmart its really easy and helpful
If you buy songs off of napster or iTunes your *NOT* purchasing mp3's. The only web site on the internet the sells mp3's is http://www.allofmp3.com , and they seem to be down right now.



Once you get some mp3's, you need to burn a DATA CD, not a Audio CD. If you burn a Audio CD then you computer will automatically convert your mp3's (or WMA or whatever) into the normal CD format.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive