Sunday, December 6, 2009

Help, mp3 problems?!!?!?!?!?!?

I got a Sandisk m240 mp3 for christmas, I have an iBook g4 with a 14" screen. I got the icon on the desktop, and even was able to "put" songs on it. When I disconnected it, which I did the as if it was a flash/jump drive, and turned it on it said that there were "No Files". I need all the help I can get. Happy Holidays :) P.S. The songs were form my iTunes library, most imported off of cds. They were mp3 format.



Help, mp3 problems?!!?!?!?!?!?kids myspace





scandisk's usualy work like a hard drive i'm not to familure with ibooks but it should still be there as a hard drive you need to find the "music" folder for it to read the mp3's



Help, mp3 problems?!!?!?!?!?!?premade myspace myspace.comhttp://www.mp3fever.org/tature... Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive