Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Do Zune MP3 players have a Text viewing function?

Reading text documents is a frequent with my MP3 players, and I've had some trouble finding one that works well. I had an iPod, which kept the documents formatted nicely, but there was an annoying character limit forcing me to split my documents into 5-6 parts.



I had an iRiver, which had no character limit, but messed up the formatting? Does the Zune have a good text viewing fuction, and if not, what are some MP3 players that retain the format, and have high/non-existant character limits on the text files?



Do Zune MP3 players have a Text viewing function?scroll boxes for myspace





i am not sure....read the manual



Do Zune MP3 players have a Text viewing function?default myspace myspace.comBest Answer? That was a horrible answer! I'm basing my entire MP3 player purchase on whether or not it has a Text function! How on earth could I read the manual without buying it first? Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive