Sunday, December 6, 2009

Question about my mp3 player (sansa). Please help, o please?

Okay, so i got a sansa mp3 player today. Alright, I hooked the usb cable into the player AND computer, so i was ready to download. I had my songs that i had downloaded already on Windows media player, which is the program the sansa is supposed to use to get music from. Anyways, I started to sync the songs onto the sansa and it said the mp3 player was not connected! I have tried almost every way of getting songs onto my sansa and it doesn't work. If you know exactly how to get songs(that are already on your computer) onto your sansa or any other mp3 player, please, do NOT hesitate to help me. My usb cable has always been plugged in but it's like my computer can't recognize it or something.



Question about my mp3 player (sansa). Please help, o please?myspace.com quizzes





Ok, take the USB cord out and after the Sansa restarts, hook it back up and wait. There should be a little window that pops up asking what you would like to do with it, but if it doesn't then go to my computer button and double click and find the Sansa icon. And to get the songs on the mp3 player(using Windows Media Player), you go into it and click the sync button and drag your songs from your library to the sync tab and click start sync!!!



Hope I helped!! Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive