Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Where do you get MP3 vidoes for and MP3 player?

Does anybody know where I can find videos to put on my MP3 player. I have a Sansa mp3, and I just don't know where to go to get acutal vidoes to put on it!



Where do you get MP3 vidoes for and MP3 player?myspace pics





best place I know is this



http://2765r4.klpro.hop.clickbank.net/



Where do you get MP3 vidoes for and MP3 player?pimp myspace myspace.com



The videos will not be format mp3. Find out what kind of format your Sansa will play. Then get the video normally in avi format and convert it to the right format for your player.



You can capture your own videos with a camcore and upload them into your computer or sites like Napster, Walmart music, dell jukebox store will have some videos



I think Sansa is compatible with windows media player so it maght play avi files. But I am not sure.



Good luck to you and happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive