Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Are IPODs a better quality that most MP3 players?

Recently I bought an MP3 player, because I didn't want to pay fifty dollars more on a mini ipod shuffle, you know those iny ones with out the screens, My MP3 player can carry about as many songs, as that IPOD can, but the MP3 player does have a black and white screem, and it was on thirty dollars, and the mini IPOD shuffles were 79.99. well anyway with my MP3 player, sometimes when I plug it in the computer it tells unreconized usb,because it has malfunctioned, then the MP3 player gets really Hot, like it's going to catch on fire. When I unplug it, the battery inside is really hot. So tell me if this is normal.



Are IPODs a better quality that most MP3 players?stars myspace





I think it is personal preference. Lets say you found a good MP3 player for less that suits your needs then I would say go for it. You may be surprised at what you can find. The issue with an IPOD is that you need to convert your MP3s to MP4s in ITunes. With other players you can drag and drop and it wont mess up your file formats. Also ITunes only allows your songs on a certain amount of computers. I would get a CreativeZune for a PC or stick with IPods for Mac users.



Are IPODs a better quality that most MP3 players?myspace songs myspace.com



No not real y cause some mp3 bring more stuff the ipod like some sony u find at best buy or in differnent stores. But the new ipod touch that would be way better than any mp3.That is not normal so you made a bad choice cause an ipod never does that. You should go to the store u bought it at and tell them whats happening
Before I had the ipod I bought the "ditty" from Dell. It almost never worked and I ended up having to send in for another one before I finally got mad and switched to an ipod. It turned out that Dell had to re-call the "dittys" anyway. Anywho, I don't know if that's normal for MP3s (I never had that problem with either the ipod or the ditty) but I do know that a lot of people buy the ipod because it has understandable, user friendly software.
You should of got an Ipod. I just got the New Ipod nano Yesterday. Its good, Plays Music, Audiobooks, stores pictures and video.



Your Mp3 player could be getting hot because of a Bad usb port on your computer or the usb cable has gone bad. Youl probably have to replace one or the other
Deffinatly pay the extra money 4 an ipod shuffle i have 2 and they never get hot and u can play them in different orders they always get recognized one a computer and they ocme in really cute colors!! u can also use itunes...my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive