Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Can an mp3 file on my desktop be downloaded into an IPOD?

I have some audio mp3 files in a folder on my desktop i listen to when im online, mostly of old radio shows- How would I download the mp3s from my file into an IPOD? I was thinking of getting an ipod-



If the download isn't possible, i guess Ill just listen when Im online. I'm not sure if the IPOD only takes specific 'IPOD' mp3 files..I have a Dell desktop computer



Can an mp3 file on my desktop be downloaded into an IPOD?myspace games





The iPod plays any and all MP3s. Just download iTunes and drag your files into the iTunes library. Then simply hook up your iPod and sync it with your music library.



If you get a video iPod and want to play your MPG movies, iPod only plays MP4 video files, so you will have to convert them using third-party software.



Can an mp3 file on my desktop be downloaded into an IPOD?big brother myspace myspace.com



When you download iTunes, IMPORT things to your library from your computer. And yes, mp3 works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive