Sunday, December 6, 2009

Which mp3 player is a better buy-Samsung YEPPYP(512 MB)/ Sandisk Sansa M230(512 MB)/Creative Zen Nan

I just want an mp3 player that can hold up to 100 songs and is within the price-range of $50-70.



Sansa m230 costs $40 and has all the features I need but I m not sure if it works well.



Samsung YEPPY YP costs around $70 but I don't like it's shape.



Creative Zen Nano Plus costs like $70 but I have heard from many people that it doesn't work well.



Please give me your suggestions and if you think some other mp3 player is better than these and is pretty cheap then please tell me.



Thanks.



Which mp3 player is a better buy-Samsung YEPPYP(512 MB)/ Sandisk Sansa M230(512 MB)/Creative Zen Nano(512 MB)?myspace commentes





I just bought the Sansa m230 at Best Buy. I had the same concerns you did, but I couldn't pass up the price. I love it and I am glad to have the FM radio feature, because it lets me tune in to the TVs at my gym when I am on the treadmill.



Read some reviews and watch a video here:



http://reviews.cnet.com/SanDisk_Sansa_m2...



Which mp3 player is a better buy-Samsung YEPPYP(512 MB)/ Sandisk Sansa M230(512 MB)/Creative Zen Nano(512 MB)?myspace images myspace.comGlad to hear it because I just bought one online and I was kinda nervous. :-) Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive