Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ipod and Mp3 Question please help!?

I have an ipod shuffle but I am getting a mp3 video for x-mas is there a way that I can put the songs ive downloaded from itunes onto my mp3 with out buying all of the songs over again. If you answer this will help me out a lot.



Ipod and Mp3 Question please help!?myspace code





yes once u buy them you have them saved to your computer so u can put them wherever u want



Ipod and Mp3 Question please help!?love myspace myspace.com



Don't you have the songs saved on your computer? If not i'm pretty sure you can drag them out of your IPod back onto your computer then transfer them to your new mp3.
The songs you buy from itunes are special files that don't work on non ipod mp3 players. You can convert itunes songs to files that work on other players, but you have to use a special program to do it. You can buy a program, or you might be able to find a free one online.
Oh, that's easy =]



You have all your songs on iTunes so all you have to do is sync the songs also. Anyways, I use Limewire so I don't have to buy the songs, or else I'd be poor. Have a nice day =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive