Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What is the best mp3 player to buy?

I don't mind how big it is or how many GBs it is..well, actually I do, but I just want to know which mp3 player has the best quality, as far as sound and picture. I'm an iPod owner, and I keep having problems with it, thanks to the horrible apple iTune upgrades and downloads. I'm tired of my iPod, and I want a reliable mp3 player that actually works and doesn't make me want to throw it out a window! But I'm confused, because I hear zunes are awesome (im considering this one), I hear sony mp3 players are really good...and much more...plz help!!!



What is the best mp3 player to buy?myspace names





Zunes are good mp3 players but the zune website is always down so it is very difficult to download the zune software.



I am and iPod owner as well, and the first one i had made me mad too, and i have been through a lot of different mp3 players. i hadn't found one i liked until i got the new ipod touch for christmas. i opened it and was like, " Not another piece of junk!!!", but once i started using it i fell in love with it. it is very convenient, it has wifi internet, and it has a built in itunes store so you can download songs on the go. and not to mention the video quality is AWESOME!!!



if i had to suggest one it would be the ipod touch and if you do get it and decide you don't like it you can take it back for a full refund(just don't scratch it up).



What is the best mp3 player to buy?myspace.com pets myspace.com



It depends on what generation ipod you have the newer generations are much better. Try the ipod touch.
i Pod it last more then the other
ok, first of all, zunes are a piece of crap. second of all, so is apple. my recomendation is to get a refurb sandisk sansa from buy.com. i will send you the link right here.



http://www.buy.com/prod/sandisk-sansa-e2...
i think im gonna buy a mp3 from http://www.dapsta.com they look really nice and come at good prices. i heard chinese products have good quality nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive