Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sandisk MP3 Player is attacked by Virus.?

I am having Sandisk MP3 player with a capacity of 2GB. It is attacked by a virus. Now when i connect it to the computer it will show new hardware found, but i am not able to open it and if i tried to format it system will show format is not possible. I am not able to hear any songs stored in MP3 player. But FM Radio is working fine. I asked my friends about this query, they replayed you can only replace it by new one if you are in guarantee period. Though i bought it from foreign i cant replace it. Please give me a good suggestion to work it nicely..



Sandisk MP3 Player is attacked by Virus.?hidden myspace





that same thing happened to my sandisk it wont play any songs accept for ones i got from Cds sorry dude but sandisks suk and i dont think theres anything to do to make it work just keep all ur music on ur computer and once you get a better mp3 it shuld work on that thats what im doing



Sandisk MP3 Player is attacked by Virus.?myspace generators myspace.com



right click on the sandisk drive and select scan for viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive