Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Slvr L7 mp3 problem!?

AHAHA. i recently got my micro sd chip. so i can put songs on my phone . i download a whole bunch of songs most of them are there but some dont show up on my fone? i go back to the mirco sd on my computer and it says its there whats wrong ? why dose'nt it show up on my phone?



like this one dose show on my phone.



http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/...G...



and this one dose'nt



http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/...%...



is there a diffrence that i should know about?



oh by the way my ffones a motorola SLVR l7 from metro pcs



Slvr L7 mp3 problem!?funny myspace





It seems that you are using Card Reader to transfer songs on to your memory card.



Memory card behaves like that if you put something on it outside phone. Phone doesn't completely or sometimes partially recognize card contents.



I'll suggest you to use some other method of transfer. Like Bluetooth or Infrared USB device or a USB datacable.



You will have everything on your mobile.



Slvr L7 mp3 problem!?icons for myspace myspace.com



do you do it through iTunes? That works the best, and it's how I do it
Ok, I know what your problem is! The file has an advanced DRM, which phones cannot read. what you will need to do to strip the files of DRM is to go towindows media player, and burn a cd with all of the songs you want on the phone(Or as many that will fit per CD) After the cd is burned, re-import it onto the computer, and name the songs, but you may want to add the words DRM Free or somthing to the end of the names. This should solve your problem, but if it dosen;t, you will need to use itunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive