Sunday, December 6, 2009

How can I stick an MP3 player and upload my MP3 Podcasts in my Yahoo! 360 BLOGS?

I said mp3 podcast files in the BLOGS. I already did it in the blast edit (only one single mp3 file is possible). Please, I do not mean videos either. As you probably have, I've seen some cool blogs that let users stick a music player (play, pause bottons, etc) to listen to MP3 PODCASTS. Please, help!



How can I stick an MP3 player and upload my MP3 Podcasts in my Yahoo! 360 BLOGS?deleted myspace





im unsure if it would work but you could try it... i have a few ideas, upload your cast to a mp3 uploading site. after youve got the url and its on a web page go and paste that url into the url field for your blast and see if the entire podcast plays there. im unsure if the blast link has a time limit/size limit. the 2nd thing is to copy and paste the podcasts url to your blog using the html. go to your blog and click show html then go and paste the url there and then type something in the blog and click save. ive looked around for this but have found nothing about it. but if your willing to mess around with it or if you have the time... you could try these tips. sorry if they don help.



How can I stick an MP3 player and upload my MP3 Podcasts in my Yahoo! 360 BLOGS?myspace names myspace.com



u can ?!?!?!??????????
Can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive